Some things in life serve only to induce rage. No matter how small these annoyances may be, they are never insignificant. 'Rant List' is the chronicle of one self-loathing narcissist's seemingly unending pettiness.

Monday, 27 August 2012

80. People who exit the bus via the entrance

^ As an aside, the 134 bus is my mortal enemy and deserves an article all to itself. I'll wait until I'm scraping the barrel a little more than I am now. 

        Are you kidding me? Isn't the clue in the name? Is it not bleedingly obvious that it's exceptionally inconvenient for you to exit the bus via the same door people are using to get on it? Isn't travelling on buses in London a horrific enough experience without a fat sack of cytoplasm like yourself obnoxiously barging past me as I attempt to swipe my Oyster card for the third time as the bus driver looks at me with the kind of disdain he usually reserves for drunks?

       No, apparently not. The next time you try to exit the bus via the entrance as I get on, I'm going to clothesline you as I swipe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment