Some things in life serve only to induce rage. No matter how small these annoyances may be, they are never insignificant. 'Rant List' is the chronicle of one self-loathing narcissist's seemingly unending pettiness.

Thursday, 12 May 2011

67. Unexpected items in the bagging area

^ The man with a mustache is blatantly thinking "Corr, I'd put an unexpected item in her bagging area." That's what all men with mustaches think.

The next time I get told by a machine that there is an unexpected item in the bagging area, I'm going to put a squirrel in the shopping bag, thus validating the whining machine's ill-voiced claims. Then I'll ask an attendant to come over and see what the matter is and hopefully we'll all have a good laugh at my light-hearted prank. That or I'll take a dump in it. It depends how resourceful / angry / fibrous I'm feeling on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment