Some things in life serve only to induce rage. No matter how small these annoyances may be, they are never insignificant. 'Rant List' is the chronicle of one self-loathing narcissist's seemingly unending pettiness.

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

65. Flesh tunnels

^ If I saw one that big in real life, I might actually start weeping uncontrollably.
I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe. I can put my finger through your earlobe.

Ewwwwwwwww.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen a few people with these things. Mainly at Hot Topic and Jersey Shore.

    Gonna take him down and swing on it by the swimmin' hole.

    ReplyDelete