Some things in life serve only to induce rage. No matter how small these annoyances may be, they are never insignificant. 'Rant List' is the chronicle of one self-loathing narcissist's seemingly unending pettiness.

Monday, 9 August 2010

20. Superfluous language with no real purpose

^ I wanted to make the guy on the right look intelligent. Intelligent people wear top hats, right?

To be fair mate, at the end of the day, this language proper serves no purpose. Don't get me wrong, but to be honest, no offence or nothing and with all due respect, it is what it is and all this and all that. You know what I mean?

No, actually. I don't know what you mean because you speak like a lobotomised ninnyhammer, bescumbered by your own verbal inadequacy. I would love to continue insulting you, but I don't think you'd understand.

2 comments:

  1. How often do you reuse your labels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never. My labels are more just an unfunny epilogue as opposed to something useful.

    ReplyDelete