Some things in life serve only to induce rage. No matter how small these annoyances may be, they are never insignificant. 'Rant List' is the chronicle of one self-loathing narcissist's seemingly unending pettiness.

Thursday, 15 July 2010

17. Loose Women

^ This looks like an advert for possibly the worst sitcom ever made

I honestly don't feel I should waste too much of my time disseminating this trash, so I'll keep this one short and sweet.
Whoever decided to pitch the idea of assorted muttons badly made up as lambs discussing their vapid "insights" on topics as varied as men, social affairs, sex, men, current events, television, faux-feminism and men is a toy short of a Happy Meal. It never ceases to amaze me how these talentlessly gobby women have yet to discuss just how pointless their air time on television is. When it comes to day-time telly, I'd much rather watch that sociopath in a suit, Jeremy Kyle, callously tear people apart emotionally than listen to the grating middle-aged cackles of the Loose Women panel making appalling sexual innuendo and fawning over whatever man appears before them. Way to push feminism back 70 years, I guess Emmeline Pankhurst did all those hunger strikes for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment